access to our work
An overview of the progress towards the objectives of SimCardioTest, including milestones and deliverables are available here.
WP1 – Model Standardisation & Interoperability
WP2 – Use Case 1 – Pacing Leads & Catheters
WP3 – Use Case 2 – Left Atrial Appendage Occluder
WP4 – Drugs, Efficacy & Cardiotoxicity
WP5 – In-silico Trials & Data Science
WP6 – Verification, Validation, Uncertainty Quantification & Certification
WP7 – Exploitation, Dissemination & Communication
WP8 – Project Coordination & Management
WP9 – Ethics
- D1.1 Modelling & personalisation survey
June 2021 - Survey response on the different pipelines that will be implemented in the Use Cases
- D1.2 - Global standardisation
June 2022 - Specification document on the chosen formalism for standardized modelling and personalization.
- D2.1 Report on the standardised models for interventional devices (Use Case 1)
December 2021 - UC1 computational pipelines and input-output standardized formats
- D2.2. Demonstration of several catheters simulated and real ones
June 2022 - Examples of navigation of a lead numerical model inside a virtual anatomy, and the same scenario in a benchmark where the real commercial lead is navigated through a 3D printed anatomical phantom.
- D3.1 Report on the standardised models for LAAO devices (Use Case 2)
December 2021 - Workflow and input-output standardised formats for LAAO device modelling (Use Case 2)
- D3.2 Fluid simulations with optimised boundary conditions.
June 2022 - Sensitivity analyses of relevant parameters for realistic fluid simulations.
- D7.1 Dissemination and Communication strategy plan
February 2021 - Report on the communication and dissemination activities strategy for the project.
- D7.2 Website and online presence
May 2021 - Report on activities conducted for Project website and social media accounts online.
- D8.1 SimCardiotest WP8 Online space
January 2021 - Report on the necessary tools for project management
- D8.2 Project Quality Plan
March 2021 - Document to guide the team and the stakeholders on the quality requirements, standards and the quality assurance mechanisms of the project.
- D8.3 Intellectual Property management plan
June 2021 - Report to detail the IP management
- D8.4_AB recommendation & SG request
June 2022 - Report on the first feedback from the Advisory Board and request from the stakeholder group
- D8.7 Data management plan
June 2021 - Report to detail the data management
- D9.1 POPD - Requirement No. 2
June 2021 - Document on responses to EC ethics requirements